Carlton Hayward, our founder, started HaywardBefriending over 10 years ago and has decided to offer a unique franchise opportunity in this highly rewarding business sector. However, building a business takes a lot of hard work!
• The UK population is projected to continue growing, reaching over 74 million by 2039. The population in the UK is getting older with 18% aged 65 and over and 2.4% aged 85 and over. In 2016 there were 285 people aged 65 and over for every 1,000 people aged 16 to 64 years (“traditional working age”) which is 28.5%. (Source www.ons.co.uk)
• The ageing population: key issues for the 2010 Parliament. 10 million people in the UK are over 65 years old. The latest projections are for 5½ million more elderly people in 20 years time (2018) and the number will have nearly doubled to around 19 million by 2050 this may be underestimated in 2010. (Source www.parliament.uk)
• In 2017/2018 the number of workers in the care sector in England was 1.6 million and increase of 21% since 2009 without including NHS and there are circa 110,000 vacancies at any given time (Source www.skillsforcare.org.uk)
• If the population continues to grow and 65+ age also grow in proportion it is projected that an extra 650,000 care workers will be required by 2035 (Source www.skillsforcare.org.uk )
As an HaywardBefriending franchise partner you will have the freedom to be your own boss, but at the same time have all the benefits of an experienced team.
We provide everything you need to start & grow your business including:
- Comprehensive training
- Operations manual and processes
- Marketing support including website and social media
- On-going operational and business support
What are the Benefits?
Benefits of the franchise business:
- Low staffing and overheads
- Work from home
- Can be a Management business
- Own your own business but with the support of an established Company of over 10 years
- Gross margin of 50% average
- Gross earnings of over £100k after 1 year
- 93% of Franchise owner operators report they are in profit in 2018
- (Source Natwest/BFA Annual Franchise survey 2018)
What do I do next?
|Could you be a HaywardBefriending Partner?|
HaywardBefriending franchise owners can come from a variety of ages, backgrounds & careers. We look for self-motivated individuals with good people an communications skills, endless enthusiasm and a real determination to succeed. We provide the necessary training, so previous experience is not required.
IS THIS YOU?
We realise how daunting it can be to embark on a new career. Our experienced staff will help & support you every step of the way.
Complete suitability questionnaire and email to HaywardBefriending.
If you meet our criteria a member of the Management team will contact you to arrange an appointment for discovery day. If all goes well you will receive an offer for a HaywardBefriending franchise
Begin guided research of your chosen area, develop your business plan, and seek independent advice regarding your franchise agreement.
Start your training course
You are now ready to launch!
Andy Moore – Franchise Director
HaywardBefriending Franchises Ltd
11 Queen Street
Mobile: 07836 722840